Wms Junior Consultant - Madrid
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
Supply Chain Functional Consultants are responsible for the implementation of our programs, combining processes and technology to help our clients achieve high performance in their operations.
- Formalizing requests to improve application desing and architecture components;
- Coordinating functional design activities;
- Creating functional requirements as a contribution to enriching application functionalities;
- Testing detailed functional designs for transport solution components and prototypes;
- Supervising application creation, testing and implementation activities;
- Monitoring planning and test execution.
- Studies: Technical Engineer / Superior Technician / Computation;
- Experience: desirable, but not necessary;
- XML knowledge and programming;
- Advanced user level Oracle / SQL Server database;
- Verifiable ability to work creatively and analytically in a context of problem solving;
- Communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of English and/or French;
- Good level of Spanish;
- Availability to travel;
- Driving licence.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment.
For application, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.