Tms Support Technician Level 2 - Maia
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
The TMS Support Technician will support our foreign clients (mostly in France) with our software solutions, ensuring their satisfaction about our services.
- Follow up, rate and diagnosis of incidents reported by our clients using different tools (Salesforce, tickets, email and phone calls);
- Implement solutions to unblock the clients account;
- Be able to interpret XML setting rules;
- Report of logistic incidents to the R&D team;
- Validate and apply corrective measures developed by the R&D team;
- Be able to prioritize corrective measures;
- Management of the relationship with the customer;
- Provide technical training to Support Technicians Level 1.
- Level 4/5 in Computer Science, Electronic or similar;
- Knowledge of SQL, XML and Windows would be a plus;
- Interpersonal skills: accuracy, client orientation, flexibility, adaptability, autonomy;
- Advanced level of French is mandatory;
- Good level of English is mandatory.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Good team spirit and collaborative environment.
For application, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.