Platform Support Technician - Maia
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As a Platform Support Technician, you will be involved in a team responsible for the performance analysis.
- Performance analysis: acknowledgment of daily reports, logs, complex alerts management;
- Incident management for clients: incident management of frequent problems, reporting directly to the support, CloudOps and R&D;
- Implement corrective solutions based on reports or incidents: research of non-integrated invoices, recovery of invoices, reboot of Web Tomcat server, qualify the anomalies;
Deployment of new versions of platforms: migration of the latest versions, non-regression tests during migration;
- Ensure continuous improvements: qualify the correction or necessary updates of R&D, implement adapted solutions, reports (frequent actions, architecture or other useful information for different operational teams).
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Technical skills in support and deployment, such as Linux administration and databases;
- Knowledge of Scripting (Bash or Phyton) and Java would be a plus;
- Ideally a first experience in application support;
- Ability to work in a team, be autonomous and able to apply the instructions and procedures;
- Good level in French is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of English will be a plus.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (TECMAIA).
For application, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.