Operator Support Client Level 1 - Maia
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As part of the Costumer Support Department of Generix Group, you’ll be involved in a team working on a “3x8h – 7/7days” shifts.
- Creation and processing of customer requests;
- Ensure the follow-up of the interactions (Opening, closing, relaunching, customer notification, completion of technical information and escalation actions);
- Apply the necessary actions for the first analysis of the incidents, in order to solve the level 1 occurrences according to the SLAs. Provide alternatives and disclosure patches for the costumers;
- Management of the relationship with the customer: carry out the necessary and proper communication for the declared incidents and requests, until their resolution;
- Escalate incidents and requests: transmission of out-of-order incidents and intervention requests to the appropriated services;
- Understand and apply procedures and instructions.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems is required;
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, http, ftp) will be a plus;
- Prerequisites: analytical skills (ex. Analyse and identify the causes of an incident), synthesis skills and be comfortable on the phone in order to reassure the customer.
- Ability to work in a team and be autonomous. Be able to apply the instructions and given procedures;
- Fluency in French is mandatory;
- Good level of English would be a plus. Basic level is mandatory;
- Flexibly to work in shifts (day and night): 3x8 hours and 24/7.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (TECMAIA).
For application, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.