Operations Coordinator/ Data Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage daily operation of the compliance audit and monitoring program (including audit, review, data analysis and staff training initiatives) and regularly reports to the Compliance manager on the status of the program
- Coordinate internal and external audits, compliance scorecards, reviews and investigations of business lines
- Assist the Compliance manager in managing, monitoring, and educating the organization to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Work collaboratively with each business unit to make appropriate recommendations to procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with stated regulations
- Assist in advising on new product/service development
- Provide education and training for staff to ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of documentation
- Bachelors required
- Must have ability to analyze data and make data-driven strategic decisions
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Intermediate MS Word & Excel
Apresentação da Empresa: Utopia Cloud Marketing
We supply top-tier digital talent to advertising and marketing technology providers, agencies, brands and media owners and publishers.
It’s our job to be the experts and embrace the ever-changing and growing digital world. We’re proud to help businesses grow their digital teams and people take the next steps in their career.
Above all, we are passionate about having meaningful and engaging experiences with our people and customers to enable growth and get results.