04 Jun 2018
Junior Security Architect
Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring Junior Security Engineers for a long term contract role in OPorto.
We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work and solving complex problems through technology - then Dellent is right for you!
The Security Architect is responsible for liaising with project teams in the proposal, design and delivery phases to ensure our client project portfolio is delivered securely.
Master degree level or equivalente (required).
- Design and Implement Infosec tasks defined in the Infosec Protect project;
- Evaluate solutions and create benchmarks on products that best fit our needs;
- Identify security challenges and integration issues;
- Oversees security assessment resources to evaluate technology risks associated with all material purchases or projects of the firm.
- Knowledge of information Security Best Practises such as ISO27002, ISO27005, NIST, etc;
- Knowledge of Firewall technologies such as Checkpoint and Fortinet;
- Understanding of Data Centre Infrastructure;
- Working knowledge of enterprise IT components such as Windows and Linux;
- Experience and Knowledge in the areas of Database Security, Application Security, IAM, Encryption and Data Loss Prevention.
For a fast feedback apply through our website (it takes less than 1 minute) or send your CV
Apresentação da Empresa: Dellent Consulting
A Dellent Consulting é uma empresa portuguesa especializada em serviços de consultoria e engenharia de sistemas de informação e telecomunicações. Com uma missão clara de valorizar o capital humano através do domínio tecnológico e com a criação de parcerias estratégicas com fornecedores e clientes, a Dellent tem a capacidade de fornecer serviços que potenciam o sucesso dos atuais e futuros clientes.
Ofertas de Emprego relacionadas
22 Mai 2018
23 Abr 2018
08 Mar 2018
19 Fev 2018
04 Jan 2018