Edi Consultant – Tecmaia – (M/f)
Join Generix Group, a SaaS software editor, collaborative Supply Chain expert and Omnichannel Sales.
Our 550 employees provide a daily support for well-known customers, leaders of their activities in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain. In more than 60 countries through our 9 subsidiaries and partners network; our application services are used in about 6 000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is the insurance of developing within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! (or day to day life!) In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve your skills and expertise.
Learning company, Generix Group is growing with its talents, so let’s build our future together.
Ready to face with us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As part of our development, we are looking for:
EDI Consultants & Developers are responsible for the adaptation of our BtoB solutions allowing computerized exchanges of massive data flows (orders, invoices, ...)
Within the Generix Services Center in Maia, you will be responsible to participate in the implementation of our software solutions to our customers that they are based in France or abroad.
- Analyse the needs of the users and formalize them before proposing the best adapted solutions (After a first phase of technical and business training on our solutions);
- Write the functional and / or technical specifications;
- Ensure the implementation, supervise or realize the parameterization.
- Make deployments if necessary.
- To ensure the recipes of the realized developments.
- Produce activity reports to the manager;
- Participate and guarantee a follow-up of the different internal projects and customers.
- Degree in Scientific Training or Technical training of information systems;
- Experience (ideally between 2 and 4 years) of software development (ideally C and C ++), as well as notions in Web Services, http, CURL, FTP, XML.
- "User" knowledge in LINUX environment would be a plus, as well as knowledge of EDI standards such as EDIFACT, ANSIX12, ....
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you are recognized for your sense of the client, your rigor, your ability to manage priorities and your writing skills.
- Fluent in French speaking & writing would be a real plus, average knowledge is mandatory.
- Good level of english will be a plus, basis knowledge is mandatory.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (TECMAIA).
For application, please send your resume to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.