Deployment Technician Level 1 - Maia
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As a Deployment Technician, you will be involved in a team responsible for the deployment of R&D versions in costumer’s environment and assure the proper running of the solution after the setup. This team works on two different shifts between 9am and 10pm (Monday to Friday).
- Ensure the relationship with the customers, and inform them about the status of the requested deployments;
- Inform the support team about all the updating services, giving them an overview of the deployments (critical incidents, …);
- Ensure a daily follow up of the monitoring reports to check the status of our client’s solutions.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar;
- Technical skills in support and deployment, such as CloudOps;
- Knowledge of Web Services, IIS, load balancing and SQL Server (index, mirroring, …);
- System performance analysis and scripting automation;
- Prerequisites: synthesis skills, be able to apply the instructions and procedures and be comfortable on the phone to reassure the customer;
- Ability to work in a team and be autonomous;
- Fluency in French is mandatory.
- Good level of English would be a plus. Basic knowledge is mandatory.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Good team spirit and collaborative environment.
For application, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.