26 Fev 2019
Controlled Introduction Engineer - Lisboa
Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring Controlled Introduction Engineer for a long term contract role in Lisbon.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- More than one year of Telecommunications industry experience;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronical or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Good understanding of Transmission Technologies (DWDM, Ethernet L2/L3, IP, Carrier Ethernet, PTN/MPLS, GMPLS);
- Good knowledge about Operating Systems (Windows and Linux) and Oracle;
- Strong analytical skills to create Test Cases in complex network scenarios;
- Ability to debug software problems and discuss the cases with software development teams;
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly articulate solutions to the customer;
- Knowledge sharing mindset, actively developing and sharing knowledge via discussion forums and expert communities;
- Strong customer focus;
- Proactive, autonomous and able to build and maintain an excellent relationship with customer;
- Well-organized individual who can prioritize work and handle multiple tasks under pressure;
- English spoken/ written is mandatory;
- Available to travel worldwide.
We’re a system information and telecommunications consulting company, with many national and international projects, able to connect the best talents to the best projects.
For a fast feedback apply through our website (it takes less than 1 minute) or send your CV to [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Dellent Consulting
A Dellent Consulting é uma empresa portuguesa especializada em serviços de consultoria e engenharia de sistemas de informação e telecomunicações. Com uma missão clara de valorizar o capital humano através do domínio tecnológico e com a criação de parcerias estratégicas com fornecedores e clientes, a Dellent tem a capacidade de fornecer serviços que potenciam o sucesso dos atuais e futuros clientes.
Ofertas de Emprego relacionadas
04 Abr 2019
04 Abr 2019
06 Mar 2019
21 Fev 2019
18 Fev 2019