Automatic Test Designer – Maia – (M/f)
Join Generix Group, a SaaS software editor, collaborative Supply Chain expert and Omnichannel Sales.
Our 550 employees provide a daily support for well-known customers, leaders of their activities in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain. In more than 60 countries through our 9 subsidiaries and partners network; our application services are used in about 6 000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is the insurance of developing within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! (or day to day life!) In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve your skills and expertise.
Learning company, Generix Group is growing with its talents, so let’s build our future together.
Ready to face with us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
As part of our development, we are looking for:
The automatic test designer will design and play the automatic test cases. He also makes sure to maintain and update the test cases. His mission may lead him to execute the test cases manually.
- As part of a qualification in Agile mode, the mission is to analyze / design the automatic test cases of non-regression.
- Keep the test repository up to date.
- Activity report with the Test Manager.
- Manipulate and maintain the automatic test framework.
- Education: 4-year post-graduate diploma in computer science: computer IUP, master's degree in computer science, engineering school (computer science, telecom, generalist supplemented if possible by quality training)
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the automation of tests in java (Engineer of studies and development, automation, tester ...).
- Knowledge of agile methodology (scrum)
- Knowledge of the world of EDI would be a plus
- Quick adaptability essential
- Autonomy, rigor and openness
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Excellent work conditions and environment (TECMAIA).
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.