Application Production Technician - Maia
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
The Application Production Technician is in charge and responsible for any application roll-out, patch or release upgrade on the operational Cloud environments.
- Set and deploy applications registered in Generix Service Catalog, according to the existing processes;
- Update and guarantee a continuous follow up of change requests with customers and partners;
- Implement change management acts according to existing and documented standards defined in the company;
- Be responsible and assure a quality control and risk assessment before implementation;
- Ensure a post-implementation review with the customer and partners;
- Produce activity reports for the team manager on daily basis.
- Level 4/5 in Computer Science, Electronic or similar. Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics or similar will be a plus;
- Experience in the contact and resolution of the requests made by the customer and partners;
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of protocols: HTTP, FTP, SFTP, etc;
- Fluency in English or French (speaking and writing) is required;
- Knowledge of EDI would be a plus.
- Collaborative attitude and proactive mindset;
- Curious, open mindedness, ability to adapt and not afraid to leave the comfort zone;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize customer requests on daily basis;
- Expertise problem solving skills;
- Willing to collaborate and strengthen the relationship between the teams.
- Attractive wages and benefits;
- Good team spirit and collaborative environment.
For application, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Apresentação da Empresa: Generix Group
Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain expert present in 50 countries, thanks to its subsidiaries and network of partners. More than 5,000 companies around the world use its SaaS solutions.
The group’s 500 employees provide daily support for such customers as Carrefour, Danone, FM Logistic, McKesson, Eroski, Bic, Il Gigante, Essilor and Ferrero, in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain.
Its collaborative platform, Generix Supply Chain Hub, helps companies to keep the promises they make to their customers. It combines the capabilities to execute physical flows, digitalize information flows, manage collaborative processes and connect companies to all their partners, in real time.
Generix Supply Chain Hub is aimed at all players in the Supply Chain: manufacturers, third and fourth-party logistics providers (3PL/4PL) and retailers.