Descrição da Empresa
A Kelly Services é uma Multinacional de Recursos Humanos, líder na sua área de actuação. Com uma equipa jovem e diversificada, instalações excelentes e clientes nos mais diversos sectores de actividade e em Mercados abrangentes (Nacional e Internacional), oferecem aos seus colaboradores uma vasta rede de oportunidades profissionais, bastante aliciantes e com responsabilidades diversas.
Oferta de Emprego Order to Cash (m/f) with fluency in English & Spanish
Order to Cash (m/f) with fluency in English & Spanish
|Sector: Economia / Finanças|
|Empresa: Oferta Kelly Services - Empresa de Trabalho ... | Data: 14/03/2017 | Visto: 238|
|Regime: Full Time | Local: Oeiras | ID: 125530|
|Descrição da Oferta
Kelly Services is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
We offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
We work based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today, that focus benefits our customers, wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields.
We’re seeking Top talents to one of our biggest client. They’re a Multinational company, operating in areas such as: Nutrition, Health and Welfare. Right now, they’re growing in a sustained and strategic way and for that reason, we’re currently searching for order to cash (O2C) experts, to join our client’s team
The main responsibilities of these professionals are:
- Execution of operational O2C activities: Demand Capture, Billing, Credit Analysis, Claims and Deductions and Reference Data
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of services delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements as agreed and signed.
- Support Total Service Quality levels to the Stakeholders, adhering to E2E standardization.
In a more detailed way, we’re looking for candidates who can learn and work on execution of PDP objectives and O2C plans in line strategy previously defined and to execute accurately and timely daily activities and functions in:
Demand Capture - in both manual and electronic order methods
Billing - generation of billing documents, the correct posting to customer accounts and the generation of billing outputs. Generation of manual billing documents when required;
Credit Analysis - review and proposal of Credit parameters for calculation of credit limit and risk category taking in account various sources of financial data
Claims and Deductions - reception, registering, assignment and categorization of all customer Claims and Deductions raised by customers and/or internally by our client (C&D).
Reference Data - setup and maintenance of all data impacting O2C Processes which is not defined as our client Master Data.
• Master degree in Accounting / Finance /Economics (preferably);
• Previous O2C experience;
• Knowledge of the language of the Market that is serviced (level depends on specific function);
• English and Spanish - written and spoken fluently;
• Good understanding of Shared Service Center operations, internal and external business environment and business processes;
• Knowledge of the specificities of local accounting standards;
• Knowledge in accounts receivable process involving cash application, credit analysis and control, collection, reporting and claims processing preferably in multiple countries and legal entities;
• Good knowledge of GLOBE best practices for Order to cash, E2E processes and SAP/Nessoft;
• Solid knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel.
• Work contract directly with our client;
• Full time job position;
• Job location: Linda a Velha
• Attractive salary package;
• Innovative and creative work environment;
• Professional stability and career progress.
If you want to be a part of a great multinational team, please send us your updated cv and join us.
Doing work that makes a difference!
- Gestor(a) Imobiliario (M/F) Century21 Confiança (Viana-Povoa)
- Gestor de clientes (m/f) Century21 Confiança (Viana-Povoa)
- Técnico de Tesouraria Sénior (m/f) Lisboa
- BST - Reporting & Analysis_ Porto
- Técnico de Contabilidade (m/f) Lisboa
- Controller Financeiro (m/f)
Para se candidatar a esta oferta de emprego, terá que se registar ou fazer login.